PRESENTED BY Dr. Miles Yacker
Thursday July 11th, 2019 - 3CE Credit Hours
In order to achieve excellence in esthetics and function for the patient in need of implant dentistry, the integration of prosthodontics, periodontics, and orthodontics will be discussed in both the diagnostic and treatment planning phases. Treatment indexes designed to enhance communication between various aspects of treatment as well as the role of cutting edge cone beam computed tomography and interactive software will be examined. In addition, implant placement and design technologies will be reviewed. Critical treatment steps to maximize preservation of hard and soft tissue contours to achieve esthetic excellence will also be discussed.
Dr. Miles J. Yackeris a Clinical Associate Professor in the Ashman Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry at NYUCD and Course Director for Biological Basis in Implant Dentistry at NYUCD Postgraduate Department. Dr. Yacker is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontics and the American Board of Prosthodontics. He lectures both nationally and internationally, has published, and is an inventor of applications of thermocouple technology to measure heat during osteotomy site preparation. Dr. Yacker is in private practice in Manhattan and Lawrence, NY.
- Critical factors in achieving esthetic excellence
- Employing state-of-the-art computer technologies in diagnosis and treatment planning
- Treatment planning versus treatment execution employing treatment indexes
- Implant placement and design technologies
- The critical role that prosthetic driven treatment plays in successful implant treatment
- Critical steps in both surgical and prosthetic phases to help ensure quality treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction