3D Bond+™ is a pure biphasic calcium sulfate that comes in all-in-one smart syringe. It is ideal for socket grafting procedures and provides 100% bone regeneration 3 months after the augmentation procedure.
- Superior Handling – The cement is injected into the augmented site from the syringe and after molding into the desire shape it sets immediately in the presence of blood and saliva.
- No Membrane – The cement enables soft tissue to proliferate above its surface. As such, it prevents soft tissue invagination into the grafted site. Use Augma Shield™ wound dressing to protect your graft.
- Minimally-Invasive Surgical Protocols – ension free flap and primary closure are not required. Compaction of the cement results in no hematomas and swelling post op.
Clinical Indications: Socket grafting
- Predictable surgical protocols for:
- Socket grafting with 4 walls
- Socket grafting with a missing buccal plate
Learn More3D Bond+ Product Information Page Introductory Course to Socket Grafting
3D Bond+™ Bone augmentation product
The product is cleared and approved in the U.S.