Full-Day Hands-On Workshop in Sofia, Bulgaria
Saturday, November 19, 2022, 09:00-17:00
Course Fee (€200) includes:
Education Package (€600) also includes:
– 6 Bond Apatite 1cc syringes (delivered on event dates)
– 1-night stay between 19-20 November. Up to 2 persons
Bone Graft Cement & Wound Dressing – A Predictable and Minimally-Invasive Augmentation Approach
In this course, the instructor will review the 4 of the most common surgical protocols using bone graft cements, which set immediately and are accompanied by minimally invasive surgical procedures that do not require a membrane. Attendees will receive practical knowledge on how to perform socket grafting with flap reflection, socket grafting without flap reflection, lateral ridge augmentation and augmentation in the aesthetic zone.
The course will include a variety of resources, such as animated videos, recorded live surgery demonstrations and clinical videos. Evidence based data histology shows how following the surgical protocols leads to clinical success and complete bone regeneration for the patient.
– How to minimally manipulate the surgical flap.
– How to eliminate the muscle’s influence on the stability of the graft.
– Bone cement application, techniques and protocols.
– Suturing and flap closure technique.
– How to predict outcomes during surgery.
Limited seats available
Yahav Amos, D.M.D., Israel
- Graduated from the Carol Davila University of Medicine in Bucharest, Romania in 1992.
- In 1993, established a private clinic, limited to implants, oral rehabilitation, and aesthetic dentistry in Netanya, Israel.
- Highly experienced in the field of implant dentistry and oral rehabilitation.
- Serves as a guest and keynote speaker at international conferences and professional workshops worldwide, and has spoken on 4 continents.
- Yahav is a serial entrepreneur whose practical way of thinking combined with creativity have enabled him to develop a variety of efficient professional tools, accessories, and materials for implants and the surgical field. Including the invention of “Biphasic Calcium Sulfate” bone cement.
- Yahav was recognized as a winner of the prestigious Edison award in 2019 for his innovative contribution that change reality in augmentation procedures. He also serves as an advisor for international companies in this very progressive field.
- Yahav is the founder, and currently the CEO, of Augma Biomaterials.
Raja Naddaf, D.M.D, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Raja Naddaf is a specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery since 2015. He is currently an attending surgeon and a senior consultant in The Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department in Binai-Zion Medical Center, Haifa. Dr. Naddaf has extensive experience in trauma surgery of the face, Orthognathic surgery, and experience in complex and advanced implantation techniques. He completed his training in the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department in Rambam Medical Center (Haifa, Israel), where he formerly served as an attending surgeon in the department. Dr. Naddaf received his B.Med.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Sciences) and DMD from The Hebrew University, Hadassah Ein Kerem in Jerusalem. He completed several advanced courses in facial trauma management, and in advanced implantology. He has several publications in the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery field. Dr. Naddaf is a member of the IAOMS, AOCMF, The Israeli Organization for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the Israeli Dental Association and the Israeli Medical Association. He has a private practice in Northern Israel dedicated mainly for Oral Surgery and Implantology.
- Graduated from the Hebrew University- Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, Jerusalem in 2006
- Medical Resident between 2010-2015 at Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel.
- Attending physician, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Bnai-Zion Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
- Practices as an oral surgeon since 2007 across the leading HMO as well as his private clinic
- Medical Advisor 2021 for Israeli National Health Institute since 2021
- Member of the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons- IAOMS.
- Member of AOCMF.
08:30-09:00 – Coffee Break
09:00-12:00 – 1st Session [Hands-On] – Theory and Socket Grafting procedures using bone cements
12:00-13:15 – Lunch
13:15-15:00 – 2nd Session [Hands-On] – Lateral Ridge Augmentation
15:00-15:30 – Coffee break
15:30-17:00 – 3rd Session [Hands-On] – Augmentation in the Aesthetic Zone