Full-Day Hands-On Workshop in Denver, CO
6 Continuing Education Credits
Friday, November 17th, 09:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m
The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, 1881 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202
Bone Graft Cements – Out of the Box Approach for the Treatment of a Variety of Augmentation Challenges
In this course we will review the 4 of the most common surgical protocols using bone graft cements. Attendees will receive practical knowledge on how to perform socket grafting with flap reflection, socket grafting without flap reflection, lateral ridge augmentation and augmentation in the aesthetic zone.
The course will include a variety of resources, such as animated videos, recorded live surgery demonstrations, clinical videos and hands-on experience. Evidence based data histology shows how following the surgical protocols leads to clinical success and complete bone regeneration for the patient.
– How to minimally manipulate the surgical flap.
– How to eliminate the muscle’s influence on the stability of the graft.
– Bone cement application, techniques and protocols.
– Suturing and flap closure technique.
– How to predict outcomes during surgery.
Hands-On – Surgical Protocols
- Socket Grafting without flap reflection using 3D Bond+™ and Augma Shield™
- Socket Grafting with flap reflection using 3D Bond+™.
- Lateral Ridge Augmentation using Bond Apatite
- Augmentation in the Aesthetic Zone
Speaker & Course Instructor (one of the below)
- Amos Yahav, DMD, Israel (Inventor of the Biphasic Calcium Sulfate).
- Michael Katzap, DDS, MAGD, DABOI, USA
- Robert Mogyoros, DMD, OMS, USA
- Jonathan Abenaim, DMD, DABOI, USA
- James B. Fine, DMD, USA
Read more about the speaker’s bio and clinical cases in Augma’s Bone Cement Expert page: Click here
08:30 a.m. – 09:00 a.m. – Refreshment Break
09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – 1st Session [Hands-On] – Theory and Socket Grafting procedures using bone cements
12:00 p.m. – 01:15 p.m. – Lunch
01:15 p.m. – 03:00 p.m. – 2nd Session [Hands-On] – Lateral Ridge Augmentation
03:00 p.m. – 03:30 p.m. – Refreshment break
03:30 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. – 3rd Session [Hands-On] – Augmentation in the Aesthetic Zone
Workshop attendees receive $150 Augma voucher.
Seats are very limited.
You may cancel your registration by notifying our registration department. Send an email to [email protected]. Cancellation request 45 days – full refund. 45-15 days – 50%. Cancellations received 15 days or less prior to the course will not be eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, we cannot offer exceptions to this policy.
Augma reserves the right to cancel all or part of the course should circumstances warrant such action. In the event of full cancellation, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee. Augma will not be responsible for any other damages.