protect your graft
Use Augma Shield™ after socket grafting procedures, or as an additional layer of protection after every augmentation procedure with Bone Graft Cement.
Augma Shield™ is a resorbable intraoral wound dressing. It protects the Bone Graft Cement during the first days, and allows soft tissue to close safely and predictably.
- 20 units in a box
- Sold with either 3D Bond+™ 0.5cc, Bond Apatite®, 3D Bond™ 1cc
- A Resorbable Barrier – Using Bone Graft Cement requires a temporary barrier until soft tissue closes and healing begins.
- Additional Layer of Protection – Use Augma Shield™ with every augmentation procedure. Make sure to cross-suture Augma Shield™ when it directly protects the graft.
- Predictable and Affordable – The combination of Augma Shield™ & 3D Bond+™ creates an affordable and predictable solution for socket grafting procedures.
- Graft protection on top of socket grafting using Augma bone graft cements
- Additional layer of protection on top of sutures after every surgical procedure