KIT FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Designed morphologically for osseous debridement. Removal of all the remnants of soft tissue which are well attached to the bone and grab them out without harming the bone.
- The debridement process is done quickly and effectively.
- The drills are more precise and do not grab the bone compared to tungsten burs.
- The drills are connected to physiodispenser working in a sterile environment.
- The speed can be adjusted according to the kind of the procedure performed hence preventing emphysema.
- Multi use unique suction which is designed exclusively for excellent direct visualization of the infected area (is always the best technique) to ensure optimal debridement.
- Optimal debridement of the inflammatory tissue is achieved which cannot be done manually by surgical spoon curette.
- Multi task drills can be used in implantology, periodontal surgery, endodontic surgery, and root removal.
- Maximum safety when working near anatomical structure.
- Multiuse drills (more than 100 procedures).
|Cat. No.||Head Size||Total Length|
|G 1 mm||1 mm||31 mm|
|G 2.5 mm||2.5 mm||31 mm|
|G 3.0 mm||3.0 mm||31 mm|
|G 3.5 mm||3.5 mm||31 mm|
Use without irrigation while removing soft tissue and use with irrigation when grinding bones.